Let Font Safari be your guide as you navigate your system fonts.
View your fonts in the character maps view, telescope view, and see the entire font family rendering a common or custom phrase. Includes support for multiple language keyboard shortcuts and string encodings.
Font Safari allows you to view all of the characters in the font, and also allows you to simulate the font in alternative encodings such as Mac Roman, Windows ANSI, Unicode and other common text encodings. Font Safari displays valuable information about each selected character such as the US Keyboard shortcuts, UTF8 and UTF16 codes, and the Unicode name of each character.
- View all of the characters in the selected font in a compact table.
- Live resizing so you choose the size of the characters.
- Display the Macintosh US Keyboard shortcut (MacRoman encoding)
- Display the UTF8 and UFT16 codes.
- Display the Unicode name for each character
What's new in this version:
- Updated to support newer Mac OS versions
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 30th, 2011
- Current Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Languages: English
- © 2005-2011 Dreystone
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.4 and higher
|Technical Support||90 Days from Date of Purchase|
|Upgrades Included||1 Year from Date of Purchase|